Mission & VIsion
To enable individuals and teams to deploy all their strengths more productively.
Our vision is a world where 10 million people use their core strengths to make a difference every day. Through the elevation of individual and organizational performance, we help strengthen relationships around the world.
In 1971, Elias Porter introduced the SDI and Relationship Awareness Theory to the world. His theory focuses on personal strengths and their underlying motivations as the key to understanding people and improving relationships. The SDI is the practical application of the theory and was the first personality assessment to use colors. The SDI has been used on every continent and is available in over 25 languages.
The theory behind the SDI first began to take shape in the 1950s when Elias Porter was part of the team that introduced client-centered therapy and the human potential movement. Porter worked closely with Carl Rogers at the University of Chicago, where he began working with personality assessments and was a contributor to Rogers’ client-centered concepts Porter’s earliest assessments were based on Erich Fromm’s descriptions of non-productive personalities, which were an advancement of Sigmund Freud’s counseling concepts.
The purpose of PSP, Inc is to strengthen relationships. Our vision is a world where 10 million people use their core strengths to make a difference every day. Through the elevation of individual and organizational performance, we help strengthen relationships around the world.
- By having an uncompromising commitment to authenticity, We generate trust everyday.
- By growing profitably, professionally, and personally, We create an environment where people thrive.
- By developing the potential of every person, We generate confidence in what can be.
- By unleashing the power of choice, We build communities where people integrate freedom and accountability.
- By forming collaborative relationships, We remain curious, innovative, and passionate in our work.
- Everyday, we stay focused on our mission, to enable individuals, teams, and organizations to deploy strengths productively.
- We invite you to join us in creating a world where people use their core strengths to make a difference everyday.
2701 Loker Ave W. Suite 250
Carlsbad, CA 92009
Carlsbad, CA 92009